The SIGMA DATA CENTER app is the logical evolution of the successful software program for viewing statistics and analyzing training data from SIGMA bike computers and sport watches.
Now you can conveniently use the SIGMA DATA CENTER on a tablet. To keep your data in sync on your desktop and tablet, use the new free SIGMA DATA CLOUD. Register at www.sigma-data-cloud.com to start syncronizing data. Simply login to the SIGMA CLOUD on your MAC and your tablet, and off you go.
Here, you can find other new features of the SIGMA DATA CENTER:
- Similar operation and style on you MAC and tablet.
- Integration of the new SIGMA CLOUD
- The dashboard has been completely revised
- The LOG View has been completely revised
- Device Settings, Device Totals, and Memory View have been revised.
- Supports the RC MOVE
- Activities were added (All LOG and Memories from all devises are clearly displayed in a list)
- Activities can now be assigned a sport and a user
- Training data from the SIGMA MOVE app can now be imported using the SIGMA CLOUD
- Added to the calendar year overview
- Select or deselect individual sports for more focused evaluation
And much more ...
We hope you enjoy the new SIGMA DATA CENTER.
NOTE: Actually you can just transfer any data from the RC MOVE to the iPad directly with Bluetooth Smart. It is not possible to transfer any data via USB communication. To show any training data we recommend using the SIGMA CLOUD - more information at www.sigma-data-cloud.com
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
SIGMA Data Center is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
SIGMA Data Center (version 4.0.11) has a file size of 157.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.